CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flush! :) Re: I think my gallbladder wants to give birth!

Views: 1,755
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,153,622

Re: Flush! :) Re: I think my gallbladder wants to give birth!

Thank you for your most informative post!! Well I am bit better now, but I definitely have stone or something in the area of gallbladder /liver. It is still pain to light touch. I haven't tried the ES yet as in the past I tried it and it made me sick and nauseated. Not sure why.

What is you opinion about oxyclean? Just thought perhaps after the flush??

As progressive as I am trying to be, the enema is not something I am quite ready to do. I had to crow bar my psyche to do just do the 32 day Water Fast and convince my family I did not have death wish. I was aiming after the refeeding period to do a lower bowel cleanse, parasite cleanse, then start with Gold coin grass and milk thistle and do one of the apple juice protocols prior to flushing. A bit worried if I will be able to hold down the oil and Epsom Salts .

Anyway, body seems to be saying no time like the present so may have to re-work this see how the body reacts to some gentle nudging.

Do you have any thoughts on the Dr. Shultz incurables program. I think I remember you recommending IF#1 and 2 of his.

Thank you for writing. I really appreciate your experience and wealth of knowledge that you have to offer.

Take Care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)