CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Post Fast Refeeding program and pain

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

chrisb1 Views: 6,394
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,154,569

Re: Post Fast Refeeding program and pain

Hello #83873,
I have had psychological reasons why I have not detailed my story with fasting up until now, as it conjures up hidden hurts from my past, but I am slowly coming round in doing so, as I have reasoned that it will probably be a cathartic experience from the bonds of a living nightmare.
This is not however, a typical experience of the average faster, and I have no wish to deter anyone from what is, after all, Natures own method of healing.

This my summary...................
My Leukemia was a life-threatening situation: orthodox medicine gave me 6 months to live.......at best.
I had been suffering for many months, during which time I found food, or any form of nourishment, repugnant. I could only eat miniscule amounts of food, and then by forcing it down only once a day on average. My family kept reminding me "that I must eat to keep up my strength"!!

I knew nothing of fasting or Natural Hygiene at this stage, over 30 years ago, but
the Beauty Editor of Harpers & Queen Magazine (Leslie Kenton) put me on the road to recovery, and I found a new optimism for life, as where she led me, and the information she pointed me towards, just made so much sense.

This first fast was for 25 days, and of my own volition, by jumping in at the deep end with an unsupervised water-fast according to thirst, and read everything I could about Shelton and his works, and those of the pioneers within Natural Hygiene.

This was the worst experience of my life: the detox symptoms were extremely heavy and hard to bear: extreme nausea, blinding headaches, blurred vision, and extreme physical emaciation, a racing heart-rate and palpitations, to the point where I could hardly stand or walk; this was my experience for the first 10 to 12 days, after which time the detox symptoms subsided considerably; day 20 to 23 was overtaken with vomiting bile and other effluent materials, accompanied by an extreme spitting crisis. Sleep had also become a stranger to me.
But through this living nightmare, I placed my trust in God and my innate instincts that I was on the right path.
My bodily toxic state was overwhelming, & my willpower to remain on the fast was tested to the limit.

I broke the fast on day 25 with freshly squeezed orange juice and followed Sheltons advice to the letter: fruit juice for the first couple of days and then carrot juice for the second and third days, with fruit in season thereafter progressing to small salads with the addition of more concentrated foods after about 6 days.
I eventually wrote to Dr Shelton personally asking for advice(in between crises) but his kind assistant Virginia Vetrano replied on his behalf, as he was too ill himself through overwork.

My family did most of the running around with shopping and feeding because of my illness, so I was extremely lucky and fortunate, as without their help I would not have succeeded in my efforts.

My second fast of 30 days (a much more pleasant and enjoyable experience) was also unsupervised for the most part, but I received telephone advice when and whenever I needed it, from the The United States, from Dr Sheltons Health School in San Antonio.

Warm Regards.

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.205 sec, (2)