CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Post Fast Refeeding program and pain

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
chrisb1 Views: 6,351
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,154,506

Re: Post Fast Refeeding program and pain

Hello #83873
the Omega Juicer is reputed to be one of the best juicers on the market, so you have made a good choice there.
Many juicers tend to be of the "centrifugal" type, and I think it is a fallacy that they generate heat to destroy the enzymes or any other living part of the fruit/vegetable.
The most efficient juice extractors though, in terms of quantity and quality are the "press- type" juicers, such as the Norwalk Juicer recommended by The Gerson Anti-Cancer protocol, but they are very expensive!!!
I personally use the Jack LaLanne juice extractor, which I find to be extremely good and not that expensive.

I would personally try to get some help with the shopping and so on, if possible, to take the strain away from that responsibility or indeed having the energy to do so in the first place.

Sheltons view on stones (kidney, gallbladder, Liver or wherever) is that they are formed by a faulty metabolism created by an unnatural and denatured diet; this tends towards the precipitation of abnormal secretions and excretions, resulting in stone formation. When metabolism is normalized thru the correct diet, with a preliminary fast, they are dissolved by normalized metabolic secretions and excretions.
Juicing followed by a a mostly raw diet would be a good idea in achieving these aims.

Regards

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)