CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Post Fast Refeeding program and pain

Views: 6,425
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,154,629

Re: Post Fast Refeeding program and pain

My first introduction to holistic practitioner was a suggestion to get this type of juicer. My husband bought it for us as an anniversary gift to ourselves. I like it but it has a lot of pieces to clean and sometimes they require vigorous scrubbing. I have a valve seal that needs replacement so will try on that. I heard the greenstar is the way to go these days if you can afford it. We don't have the money to spare right now, so I was thinking of the Jack LaLanne sp? juicer myself. His infomercials make it look so effortless. Grant it , it probably is not that effortless, but for now at least it might make things workable on some level and the other stuff have to figure out.

Probably should be asking myself what is the point of fasting if I am not doing the post fast protocol adequately. I really don't want to reverse the health benefits.

Thank you for your post. I always look forward to your and Fonty's posts.

Take care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.797 sec, (1)