CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To those who experienced NDE

Views: 1,597
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,154,174

Re: To those who experienced NDE

Speaking as one who loves deeply, has known all types of love--friendship, children, a few good men--and has endured the desolation of separation through death, rejection, I wonder if in the presence of Love/Yah who is all of these kinds of love and more, I wonder if, while still loving all those we have ever loved; and while still loving them even more, will it matter? That is, to be in the full presence of Love, in Love/Yah without distractions and in purity, rawness of being, perhaps all of us will change our focus--in being loved by Love maybe we won't "need" our earthly relations in the same way. Am I making sense? English lacks the words for this. I have not had an NDE; I think I know about deep love in this realm; yet perhaps, even in the presence of your many pets or not in their presence, it just won't matter as much--maybe we will have no sense of separation whether they are near or far from us , because all Love is, beginning /end without end, in Yah.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)