CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 5 day fast

golthing Views: 2,415
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,156,075

Re: 5 day fast

So now, once again, it's OK for you to be rude and attack me?

I'm tired of hearing weak people say that they could never do a fast. How do they know, they've never tried. Most haven't educated themselves and are too lazy to do so.

The fact remains that some people are weaker than others and need a kick in the pants. Ask any football coach.

How can somebody be so ignorant to say that they can't do something that they haven't attempted? But I hear it all the time when people find out I'm fasting, "I could never do that..."

Even though my post was not directed at you, but for some strange reason your insecurity allowed you to be offended, I believe you're capable of much more than you give yourself credit.

If I think your better than you think of yourself...THEN EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!

It's sad that I have more faith in you than you do yourself.

I recently had 4 mercury Amalgams removed with NO PAIN KILLERS. Most people and even dentists say this is impossible. I've proven them wrong.

Most people and doctors say fasting is dangerous, especially for extended periods. Many here have proven them wrong.

From my personal experience, I know that short fasts help, but it is an excruciating process. The best way to lessen the discomfort is just jump into the water all at once and do the longest fast you possibly can.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.219 sec, (1)