CureZone   Log On   Join
Water Fasting Survey

hopinso Views: 4,268
Published: 7 years ago

Water Fasting Survey

Hello everyone, I have just completed a new survey on water fasting.

//www.curezone.org/faq/p/s.asp?a=2840&s=64

The survey is still a work in progress. We can always add new questions and y'all can add options to the answers on many of the questions. I thought it would be interesting to find out who is Water Fasting (not names, everything is anonymous) and what the results of their Water Fasts have been. Please take the time and do the survey. A few of the questions have long lists of possible answers. These are taken from the standardized questions Spirit formulated to cover many of the symptoms and health issues discussed here on Curezone. I hope y'all will answer these questions as thoroughly as you can. It will be nice to see what Water Fasting can help and what it might not help. Most questions will also have a space at the bottom to write your own story or make some comments.
Finally, you may notice some typos. My keyboard is failing and it will be a week before I can afford a new one. The space key does not always work and a few letters fail to show up. Please forgive these errors.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)