CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Body detox or purge or something else?

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Holistic Health Invention Will Change Your Life !
The Tesla Shieldô. Transformational ...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
More
  Views: 2,719
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,157,951

Re: Body detox or purge or something else?

Thank you Chrisb1 for your comments. Your insight is always appreciated.

As I said in my note any conjecture is welcome from an educated guess to alien abduction.. haha One must keep their humor about these things.

I have had plenty of medical advice. I am not personally ready for the surgery and the problem is not progressing for now. However I am aware that bony and disc blockages caused by trauma probably is not a thing that can be remedied by fasting. But I do find it amazing how numerous people have recovered from life threatening cancer and other reported diseases.

Yes I am hoping digestion/intestinal issues will normalize with the raw diet. Reflux is not new, but the voiding/undigested material is , as is the right sided pain over the liver area.

Since you believe fasting can perform a full body cleanse and the other cleanses are not needed. Can I fast again when the refeeding program is complete?

How often is it safe to do a fast of 21 days or longer as long as the refeeding program in between is 80/20 raw/ cooked/steam, no dairy or meat and refined items minimal or none?

The incurables program is a program listed in the schultze sp? forum, basically consists of juicing and or raw food for 30 days and utilizing certain protocols as devised by his save your life program. Cost is something like over $400 for 30 days for supplements and info. There are some testimonies on cz. A number of people reported improvements, rejeuvenation . Problem is those who are not cured in 30 days are suppose to continue the program. It is very intense lifestyle of protocols to follow beyond 30 days and to keep it up month after month would be quite expensive. The protocols are something I have to be able to do for myself or hire someone temporarily. It would be nice if I could find someone with the same situation and compare notes.

Thank you Chrisb1 for your response and anyone else who has responded.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.203 sec, (1)