More

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

moreless Views: 2,154
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 115,840

Re: frequency

Hi Givati,

It sounds very interesting, but the first problem would be that a person would need to have a more clear idea of this man's ideas about what he calls frequencies and what he means as amplitudes!

For different people may have learned different ideas in different ways and are from different cultures and when one transulates their ideas or words which they may choose to call some things into another Language, the meaning may not be the same to another person in a different culture!

My understandings are from the view point that you have Different Frequencies for different plants or species and animals etc , and then within each of these you have what I call different Micronages which allow each species to have varied colors shapes etc!

I would agree with him about each organ has different Frequencies, for lack of a better word to use, and that "IF" one may understand a way to match up this to different foods which may supply this to these organs that then these organs may be healed!

It would be interesting to know how he measures what he calls Frequencies and "IF" he measures like is considered the normal ways , or "IF" he measures in a totally different fashion!

For you see, the way that the info about the Electro-magnetic spectrum is thought to be by most people, may be totally incorrect!

And why I say this is because of how most people may measure it !

For most people consider that you measure it like let us say a line which has tops and valleys and they may measure it from one valley to the next valley and one top to the next top as what they may say is it's measurement!

Whereas it may be that the correct measurement may be from the top of may we say the curve down to the bottom of the curve of the wave line for the complete cycle, not top to top or botom to bottom!

For we may really be dealing with the Zero point energy plane and this may require one to look at the Electro-magnetic Energy from a different view point as far as the Frequencies etc which may be involved in it!

As each plant has a set Frequency, but it has many micronages!

And it would be nice to have a better idea of his ideas about amplitudes as to what he may consider to be the meaning for which he applies to it

And what I call Frequency may cover what he calls Frequency, but maybe some other considerations also?

So, if you may be able to share some better definitions to help explain from his culture or understanding, it may be helpful?

I would agree with him on his basic principles which he may be talking about, but the problem may be in correct communication about what he may choose to call something and what I or someone else may choose to call a words or terminalogy!

I would be interested in hearing more about what he has been able to do with this idea he has come up with!

Really it makes little difference what he may choose to call the measurements of the Electro-magnetic Energy, what counts is "IF" he has figured out a way to identify and match up different plants abilities to help rebuild different organs faster back into Health!

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (2)