CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: O/T Re: cats & sushi = parasites?

Views: 1,643
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,158,217

Re: O/T Re: cats & sushi = parasites?

Well it sounds like you have had fair exposure, but that does not mean you got anything just because you were around it. I worked as a volunteer in a ER and was highly exposed to a patient with active contagious TB with spread to her brain and I was fine and luckily did not have to take any further protocols. I think I was tested at a later date to make sure. So just goes to show you exposure does not necessarily lead to infection and TB can be spread by aerol droplets in the air.

Good judgment and healthy hygiene habits and you can't go wrong. If it bothers, you can always try a cleanse, but from your postings you seem really healthy. Fasting will probably help with your allergies that you mentioned . If not you can try some of the cleansing boards. They have info on reported allergies clearing up with different cleanses and that would take care of any concerns or worries that you have with prior exposure to parasites.

Thank you for your sentiments.
Take care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)