CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: frequency

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More
moreless Views: 2,114
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 115,894

Re: frequency

Hi Givati,

He is on the right ideas!

I do not know if he knows, but What he is actually measuring is the different Minerals in the Plants and body organs!

For it is the different Minerals which contain these different Frequencies or make up these different Frequencies, may we say!

The Different Frequencies of the Electro-magnetic Light Spectrum are actually the different Minerals which "ALL" matter is made from, and it is in an Electro-magnetic energy form, and this is what the Plants convert into Plant matter 24 hours a day!

The Plant slows this Electro-magnetic energy down so that it may form matter!

This Electro-magnetic energy is "ENERGY" not matter or particles etc!

And when you can figure out how to cause the Plant to slow this energy down more, so that the Plant may utilized more of it, then you may cause the Plant to Grow and mature in a much shorter time period, like I have been able to cut the growing time in one half with out any problem with some of these ideas!

Some of the things I would like to see done before I pass from this earth, are to see a Peach tree and other fruit trees to produce two crops in one year , instead of just one crop, like everyone gets!

I know it is possible, for I have had apple trees with a set of apples the size of silver dollars, and have another crop of Blossoms come on and flower out!

So, there is much excitement and always something new to discover and do, never a dull moment!

It sounds like he may have figured the correct way to measure this Energy!

An anion and a cation are just measurements of Energy, they should not be looked at as particles etc, just energy!

Now, one of the problems which may come about is when people try to identify this energy with certain words to try to explain it, for this may cause confusion as you have mentioned about him mentioning that plants having Frequencies which organs of the body may also have!

For overall this idea is correct, but the understanding may be a little hard to understand, from the normal view point of things!

For every living thing has it's own special Frequency and Plants have their own Frequencies, but there may we say, be combinations of frequencies and sub Frequencies and then we get into the Micronages within the frequencies!

And then we get into what may seem to be, but then it is just opposite of what we may first consider it to be!

For not all may be as it may first seem to be!

It would be interesting "IF" he understands that he may just be measuring the different Minerals which make up the Plants and also the organs of the body?

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (2)