Bruce thinks that 28% is too potent and is toxic in large amounts. Even Humble must think that or else he wouldnt tell people to back off if they feel nauseous. The only difference is Humble calls it 'pathogen dieoff' which is total BS. Bruce calls it what it is.
You would have to be a moron to take to much as you start out with one drop and increase slowly. And if it's not pathogen die off-toxin removal how could you possibly keep building up your dose until you are taking very large doses?
It isn't toxic it's an oxidizer. If it was toxic it would build up in your body and kill you like arsenic. I know those that have used large doses for six months. Where are the bodies?