CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: frequency

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More
givati Views: 2,049
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 115,903

Re: frequency

Hi Moreless.

Currently I have two sons living in a warzone I`m watching CNN almost the whole day so I had some trouble concentrating on this thread.
Forgive me for being stubborn, breaking the K.I.S.S. rule and I apologize for sharing some of this persons practise.
I read another of his books and I agree that he offers the best he knows at this time and I see what he does not know.
Nevertheless he discovered something that attracted my attention.

He acknowledges that all species have their own frequecies, also in one sentence he say`s that bio-energie in plants are not the same as bio-energy in humans.
Like I mentioned he uses some measuring instruments, this is some additional information that I found in his book.
He measures with what he calls a paralell system, he uses reflectors and measures what he calls standing waves, he measures microwaves and their frequenties in Giga Hertz.

He is writing that Bio-energie can move in two directions left and right movements he calls it polarity and they can be positive or negative under the influence of energyfields.He uses a coil as example.
He states that electro-magnetic energy and heat energy are not the same.
He has problems with energy calculating in kilo-calories (kcal)and kilojoules (kj) they are not sufficient to express the real Electro-Magnetic Energy.

Now "IF" you ask me this person is talking about Ions=Anions+Cations, that he calls them photons or bio-photons is not so strange, Einstein had the same problem.

Here we have a problem although I totally agree with the K.I.S.S. principle to supply the body with a totalmix of the different Alkaline Minerals in the form of A.V.C B.S.M. H.C. KELP and E.S you have more knowledge to share!

Besides me there might be more people interested in some better and deeper understanding of what you know.
Like you wrote that one of your wishes is that before you pass from this earth, you like to see that people are harvesting crops twice a year instead of once.
Tis your choice, I,m willing to listen and ask questions.

Bless you, Givati.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.234 sec, (1)