CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: frequency

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More
moreless Views: 2,074
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 116,166

Re: frequency

Hi Givati,

I thank-you for sharing what you have on this subject!

It is always interesting to find what others have come to learn about these subjects from different backgrounds and ideas!

I am sorry to hear that you are having to deal with your sons being in a warzone!

People just can't seem to learn to live in peace!

He has a very good idea of what is taking place and he seems to have learned much more about these ideas than most people!

He is definately on the correct road of ideas in what he has come to see and learn!

If he has written any books which may be available in English, I would be very interested in them, for I like to always look into these kind of ideas which only a few others have ventured into!

Or if there was a way which I could get this info translated into English!

As far as the info about how to grow crops in one half the time or to grow two crops in one year, where only one is grown, these are ongoing ideas which I have been working on and know most of how to accomplish this already!

The biggest problem is that I do not have to do any more than just what I want to do anymore, so you may say I have become a bit Lazy in my older age!

The main problem is that I just need to set the project up and carry thru with it in a controlled manner from start to finish, and I have too many irons in the fire already so to speak, so , I have only just been able to grow things in one Half the time so far!

The part about two crops of peaches or apples or pears etc, may just take more control and a little more fine tuning to get done!

So, I "NEVER" run out of Exciting things to do!

There is never a dull moment in Life!

Isn't Life exciting to be able to always learn about something new each and every day?

As I get more time and may concentrate more on these ideas, I may share more of these ideas?

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)