Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
moreless Views: 2,149
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 116,213

Re: frequency

Hi Givati,

"IF" you will notice that many people on curezone just want to socialize, and are not really interested in "REALLY" helping themself, they just want to talk about their problems and find others who have the same problems, so that they may cry on each others shoulders!

This is "WHY" I like to try to follow the K.I.S.S. principles of health and avoid some of the more Details which are not going to Help people, because then people just get off on a merry-go round of talking about something different and are not willing to try the simple things to Help themself!

For what good is the Details, "IF" people can not or are not willing to try some "SIMPLE" ideas?

Also, there are and is some info which may be used in the wrong way for "EVIL" in the wrong hands, so it is then the Responsibility of the Teacher to try to decide what info may be shared or not shared, for the Good of the masses!

There are some things which must not be allowed to be known because of some peoples "EVIL" intentions, as you should well understand having two sons in a warzone!

And the info which I may choose to not share will not be lost when I die, it will only be delayed in being made available, for I am of the idea of the Resurection from the Dead when the time is correct for this to take place, so that those of mankind still living at that time may be shown how to take care of the Soil and Live in Harmony with each other and with all of earth according to our Creators Grand plan of Life in this universe!

For right now, people are being born and allowed to make their own choices about how to live life and being tried in Fire to prove which ones are willing to try to follow and Live by their Creators Plans of Peace and harmony by their own free will!

Not many choose to Live this kind of life of trying to live in Harmony with others and all that is around them, and so the Grand Plan is being worked out before our very own eyes and most people have "NO" idea what is going on!

For Now the Prince of the Power of Darkness is being allowed to Decieve people and try them with Fire to see who is "WORTHY" of the Resurection to come!

So, Death to the physical body is just another step in Life's grand Plan!

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (2)