CureZone   Log On   Join
Can't Digest Fat - How to Flush with Oil?

hope60 Views: 15,076
Published: 13 years ago

Can't Digest Fat - How to Flush with Oil?

Need help badly!

Cannot digest Any Fats whatsoever…
Getting blotted beyond believe…can’t even breath normally – so much pressure in the Upper Abdomen that I’m gasping for air…
I’m taking several Digestive Enzyme Pills (pancreatin, amylaza, lipase etc) at ounce to digest Food…
The only time I feel better - when I starve…

Thanks to all of you who share info here – I read a lot of Posts and I think,
I need to do a lot of cleansing, especially Liver & Gallbladder Flush…

One problem - if I cannot digest any Fats (only with Enzymes).
And there is Olive Oil in the Flush recipe -
How do I do the Flush?
I am Afraid to do it without Enzymes – b/c I will be badly bloated…
And also, I’m wondering – if it will work at all on me – since I cannot break down the fat?
To take Enzymes or Not to take?
Anyone have similar Problem? Any Ideas?

HISTORY (or how I got to this point):

- I had Car Accident (resulted in spine Surgeries) and was put on a lot of Drugs: Neourontin, Oxycontin, Vioxx, Ibuprofen, Steroids etc. Deadly Cocktail!
Started to have digestive problems and bad bloatings…
Complained to Dr. – guess what – more pills! Changed diet to healthier…Later, quit all the drugs except Ibuprofen for pain when needed;

- Still, bloating continued; 1st Acute Pancreatitis Attack; Spleen got swollen (still is)… Swollen Thyroids: night sweats of my neck & head; High Blood Pressure ex.140/100; Cholesterol was too Low; Bilirubin was high; H-pylori was found;
Ultrasound showed scarring on my pancreas; digesting & bloatings got worse.

(According to “official Medicine” – Alcohol is a main factor in Pancreatitis & high Bilirubin. I Do Not Drink! Only little wine on very rear occasions!)

- 2 months ago I had a 2nd Acute Pancreatitis Attack… It was scary…after I survived that (1week of agony) – my digesting worsened terribly… Now, I look on food with fear… cannot eat normally anymore... my health getting worse… Need Help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.891 sec, (2)