CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Crohn's Disease and fluoride

trapper/kcmo Views: 4,243
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,163,123

Re: Crohn's Disease and fluoride

my heart goes out to you, howard. you have been through so much and now have even more to overcome. i definitely think that whatever else you must do to regain the maximum health you are able, Iodine must be a part of that picture.

dont just jump in with both feet. educate yourself. your powers of reasoning seem more than adequate. i can tell you this, when you figure it all out, you are going to be one angry guy. you have been had by allopathy and now they own you. the degree to which they own you can be greatly determined by you and you alone.

fluoride poisoning by drugs seems to produce the most dramatic detox events in people. dont let this scare you. i say it to prepare you and so you can prepare yourself.

please do some reading of the FAQs here. also, can you give us more detail of your history with doctors and dentists. i would like to know specifically of any dental work you have had done and the extent of your operations and what you are noew left with, what you can eat, etc.

welcome.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

3.750 sec, (1)