CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help with Candida overgrowth and bad digestive system

plzchuckle Views: 9,281
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,162,689

Re: Help with Candida overgrowth and bad digestive system

Dallas, first of all, you're looking at my lifestyle, not a diet.  Raw foodism is something you'd have to study if you care to be healthy.  I don't have a book, but there are good ones out there.

Read MH's website!!  MH doesn't stress enough the leafy greens which I think must be included.  They are HERBS!!  They contain a different set of high mineral content then fruit does.

Read David Wolfe.  Read Ann Wigmore.  Look at www.thegardendiet.com

I've come to the understanding that candida is NOT the enemy, my diet is.  If you want me to tell you how to get rid of candida so that you can eat french fires and oreos, I don't have your answer!  Candida is a PRObiotic balance, not a germ.

Things that I MUST avoid:

white flour

white starchy foods, potatoes, rice, pasta

white oils/grocery store oils

I RARELY ever eat animal flesh, animal products, processed foods or restaurant foods.

Sounds boring huh?  I was a gourmet cook, I lived to cook and eat!!  Now I eat to live!  Learn to make green smoothies that you REALLY like and replace that love of taste with the love of feeling that energy kick in and you'll have a new life!

Wellbeing IS life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (2)