CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can't Digest Fat - How to Flush with Oil?

hope60 Views: 12,276
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,163,484

Re: Can't Digest Fat - How to Flush with Oil?

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! 

You Helped so much! – I was new to the site and kind of lost – so much info!

Didn’t know where to start!

Thanks for pointing me in right directions!

I was suffering in silence by myself and no one seems to understand of the extent of my problems – neither I did!

I read about Parasites – but I thought – eh, I do not have any!

Now, I am not so sure…

Yesterday, I tried to Prepare for Cleansing – 1st  I drunk (with breaks) distilled Water; then Pomegranate juice; then Yerba mate& Green Tea and then Apple Cider ...

after Apple Cider I felt Nauseous and got unpleasant Discomfort in Upper Abdomen.

Felt like something is moving there?! My Bloating started… from Apple Juice?

Got some Grapefruit Juice – felt better… then more Apple Cider… again Nauseous & Discomfort… again, I had to take Grapefruit juice… then water and so on the whole day.. 

Got Headaches… Face turned Red (?) 

At the End of the Day – became less Nauseous from the Apple Cider…but felt staffed…

Curious why… I did not eat anything the whole day to get bloated – it’s not very bad but still…

Q. Wonder, why I was Nauseous from the Apple Cider? And what about that feeling of ‘moving motion’  inside? I thought, it could be stones… But, I didn’t even get to the Flush yet…Or, Maybe, I do have Parasites?

Until today, I was not even sure about the Stones – since ultrasound did not show any… but, the more I read here – the more I think that I am staffed with them… and who knows? Maybe parasites too?

I was on Steroids couple of times and they suppress Immune System and it is easy to get infested and infected with anything!

It seems I have a lot to do!

Thank you so much for the Help! 

Now, I have hope I can beat this!

I will keep you posted if I find any Parasites or Stones.

UPDATE: Today, I kept drinking the whole day…  Non-stop Headache … My head feel staffed & heavy. On the mid day – again very Red Face… Strange…

Now, after reading the recommended posts by you -  I realized I cannot do the Flush!

Seems I must Do Colonics First, then Parasites Cleansing, Stone Breaking and only then the Liver & Gallbladder Flush!

I do not have all the supplements needed – it will take time to prepare..

So, since I cannot eat much anyway, I am thinking maybe I just Fast?  While  getting the  ingredients?

I feel better hungry!

Or it will be to dangerous to drink oil after Fasting?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (3)