CureZone   Log On   Join
Alternate Recipes for Flushing

Views: 1,290
Published: 13 years ago

Alternate Recipes for Flushing

The way my doctor has prescribed that I do my flushes, I am supposed to take 4 100mg malic acid capsules a day along with 32 oz of apple juice with ultra phos liquid mixed in, for 3-4 days prior to the day of the Epsom Salt drink and Olive oil Grapefruit juice drink. I attempted to begin my third flush this week. And I just cannot do it. Each flush makes me feel worse. And it's not the flushing, it's the prep days. It's the malic acid I think. On day one, I took one MA cap. and started drinking the juice. With an hour I had a headache and was nauseous. Still, I took the second MA cap later and continued to sip on the apple juice w/Ultra Phos. By evening I was so sick, I couldn't force myself to have anymore. On day 2 I took just the MA in the morning, and I had a headache within an hour, and started to feel ill again. So, I stopped... I am afraid to keep doing these since the prep makes me feel so sick. But I DO WANT to keep flushing. Is there and alternate way of prepping? Do I HAVE to take the Malic Acid? What happens if I don't?

Also, I just had allergy testing done and I now know why I didn't fare well with citrus fruits. I am allergic to them. Will it be okay to keep using Grapefruit Juice since I am allergic to it? It doesn't make me swell up, it just makes me sick.

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.656 sec, (1)