CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine Skin Test Questions

Palaecro Views: 2,525
Published: 13 years ago

Iodine Skin Test Questions

Hi guys, just a few questions I have now that I've received my Iodine.

Is the skin test a consistent indicator of needing more iodine? I read that if it absorbs within 24 hours into the skin then you are deficient, but I had read somewhere else that it was much less like within 12 hours.

I guess my point to all this is, even after doing the Iodine skin test with Dr. Hulda Clark s Iodine it took about 12 hours for the Iodine to absorb fully. Does this mean I can do the large doses of Iodine that so many people are doing 6+ drops x 3 times per day or is my body showing I'm quite sufficient. I understand Iodine can be supplemented 100,000x the RDA, I'm just unsure if I'm one of the ones who needs excessive doses. Are most people who take these mega-doses absorbing the iodine into their skin very quickly when they do the skin test, within just a few hours if that's even possible? Does the skin test matter so much or should I just get right on supplementing it?

I've been suffering from multiple food, environmental and chemical allergies and from what I've been reading if I take these large doses long enough allergies can be eliminated, this being due to an increased histidine production which will lower my histimine production.

Also I match up all the hypothyroid symptoms EXCEPT I'm very thin about 8% body fat. Is being overweight a neccessary symptom for this to be diagnosed?

I'm going to go take another dose of 6 drops of Iodine, thanks in advance to anyone who posts in response to this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)