CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 27 months passed, ZERO OUTBREAK!!! (repost/bump)

Views: 25,182
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,165,341

Re: 27 months passed, ZERO OUTBREAK!!! (repost/bump)

Acipiter Said: "In many ways a real win is where you are sick, and stressed, and feel a strong tingling of a prodrome, with no resulting blister."

Something similar happened to me recently. But first, just a little recap of my situation. I've had herpes for over 20 years, but with mild outbreaks only once per year or once every two years. Then, suddenly, a couple of years ago, I started having more difficult outbreaks and I started having them every other month (and a couple of times I had them in back to back months). I go through periods of drinking a lot of grape juice and of eating grapes with seeds in them, which seems to work, but I admit that I get lax sometimes in keeping up with the daily regimen. Anyway, Someone here recommended applying bleach to the blisters and at my last outbreak I did just that. Nothing major to report. I mean, it lasted the normal amount of time, but it did get very dry and dark after a couple of applications and eventually the skin on the blister fell off.

Now, back to my recent experience. A few weeks ago I just KNEW I was about to have an outbreak. I had the flu-like symptoms, pain in my leg, swollen glands, etc., but no outbreak! Did the bleach and grape juice do it? It's too soon to tell, but I thought it was interesting to note.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

7.203 sec, (1)