So called Diamond Crown is also toxic. I have personally experienced a lot of problems and allergies with it. The HEMA used as bonding agent is nasty stuff - that is why your biologic dentists have gloves when using it. It can accumulate in liver and transform to more toxic substances. The PEX matrix and the rest of resin can also cause offgasing, burning and phoaming in the mouth. Be careful when considering it - perhaps for smaller fillings that are not in the back of your mouth of cheeksise. Think twice before using it and do not use the same materials for number of fillings otherwise you will suffer. Consider ceramics and gold instead of composites when possible - such as crowns, inlays/onlays.