CureZone   Log On   Join
VX Success Story

vx Views: 3,577
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,165,607

VX Success Story

Hey there,

I think I've been super successful getting rid of Candida. Started 10 years ago after finding myself in the hospital. Have been in the hospital several times since, I don't have time to go through everything unfortunately. Pneumonia, infections, bloating, viruses, muscle weakness, faintness, I think at one time or another I've had every Candida symptom there was. I was on a Candida Diet the entire time (not super strict however).

Having said that, I didn't have all the symptoms all of the time and most months everything was fairly normal. HOWEVER, it seemed like Candida was gaining ground every year and I was slowly getting more and more unhealthy.

The breaking point was my liver and kidneys finally giving up after 10 years of fighting this thing, last summer. My liver and kidney test were very very bad (AST of 1500? then 150), the doctors wanted to do a liver and biopsy, I said no.

Looked for 4 months into alternatives and started trying some, hundreds of hours of reading and research. Best books I've ever read on what I call "real health" are:
"Dying to get Well" - http://www.dyingtogetwell.com
"The Cure for all Disease" - Clark
"The Miracle of Fasting" - Bragg
http://www.barefootherbalistmh.com/
(Barefoot, his "108" guide)

After apply all of this for the last 4 months, my liver and kidney tests are in the normal range (ALT and AST 45) again after 3 years of results that were getting worse all the time. Doctors don't know what to say, they just wanted to diagnose me with an incurable disease and then sell me some drug that would "slow it down". To be honest, I don't have much respect for the medical profession, the only thing they are good for is giving you feedback via blood and urine tests on your health progression / regression. Not even sure I need that, what matters more is how you feel.

I'm working out, have tonnes of energy, feeling great, most importantly my intelligence is coming back (brain fog, memory, confusion).

The core of my massive comeback has been without a doubt, a 80% raw uncooked fruit diet. Apples, oranges, plums, etc. I'm not super strict, I do have a meat dish once every 3 days, but I don't eat meat/dairy every day like I used to.

The fruit diet is very controversial here, but there are only 3 success stories of Candida that I know of on CureZone (if you do a search on "success" in the Candida Forum you will find them), and we've all basically done the same thing. Fruit diet and parasite Cleanse (and Liver Cleanse). Everything else is just icing on the cake.

I hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (2)