CureZone   Log On   Join
I may have solved some of the problem but need more input

Sunny5000 Views: 23,503
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,167,610

I may have solved some of the problem but need more input

I have been feeling tired lately but my work is stressful along with a teen ager and elderly parents. I'm on 4-5 drops a day but stopped following the Brownstein protocol of salt loading and vit. c. Maybe I should go back and start over and see how I feel. The salt loading just got to be too time consuming but I guess sometimes you just can cut corners.

After reading on the thyroid forum, one problem might be estrogen dominance. I just had an estrogen saliva test done and it come back high. So I need to work on getting that down. My other problem is I eat a lot of raw foods, trying to improve my health. I got a Vita mixer for xmas and have been drinking green drinks (not juice but whole foods) most very evening. I stay away from the goitigen (sp) foods such as brocolli, cabbage etc but apparently there's alot of green foods that could affect the thyroid. I really hate to give up my green drinks. Anyone have any suggestions on what I could subsitute. I juice lettuces, radish greens, beet greens & carrot greens, parsely, cilantro, onions, tomatoes. I really am pretty diligent about staying away from goitigen foods but maybe I'm missing something.

I've been on Lugol's for about a year going from 20-30 drops a day down to 4-5. I also had my last mercury filling out in April of 2007. And I do an infared sauna 2-3 time a week for detox.

I would like to stay away from the medications and do this naturally because in the article by Brownstein when women start using thyroid meds it can increase the potential for breast cancers.

Any coments would be appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)