CureZone   Log On   Join
Things I've come to realize

Free Clark DVD!
A rare interview with Dr. Hulda Clark on DVD for FREE. Patients give t...

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Ghostfalcon Views: 1,780
Published: 13 years ago

Things I've come to realize

I've been gone for quite some time. We made a huge cross country move, my husband retired from the military and we suffered several deaths in the family. I can say that even with all the chaos, my health was never far from my mind and the Liver Flushes at times were a god send. After more than a year has passed since finding this place and discovering The Liver Flush, some things come to mind ... little things I have learned along the way and discovered about my body.

I'm pleased to report that I have not had a single gallbladder attack since July of 2007! I do now recognize the signs that alert me to preventative measures though and have to say I'm pleased as punch to have reached that point. For me the Liver Flush did much more than save me from having to have my GB removed. It also gave me relief from one of my types of psoriasis. I have had two types for years. Pustular Psoriasis on my body and plaque Psoriasis on my scalp. After my very first flush the pustular Psoriasis on my body began to fade. By the second flush it was gone. I was thrilled of course as it never occurred to me that the flush would do that! Sadly, the plaque psoriasis was not effected by the flushes, which led me to research the different types more. I've found that some psoriasis types are easily prevented. It's simply your liver crying out for releif and if you don't provide that, then it will attempt to do it in it's own way--through the skin.

I embrace that now. It's kind of like knowing that when a traffic light turns yellow, then that means it's about to turn red. So, now I know. If my skin begins trying to erupt, It's time for a flush. I know without a doubt that if I don't then I will be stopped dead in my tracks with more serious issues, such as my GB screaming at me for help.

It's been probably about 5 months since I did a flush. I know the time is here again as I have a tiny patch of psoriasis that has come up on my knee, my yellow light so to speak. I have all of my needed items for my flush and plain to go forward with it tomorrow. It's been way too long and with the craziness of the past 9 months for us, it's a welcome old friend. I look forward to it like a person looks forward to going home.

I hope others have discovered added benefits to doing the flush as I was lucky enough to do. I wanted to say to anyone new to the board that is considering trying it, that is so worth the time and effort to do so. It was one of the best things I ever did for myself.

Ghostfalcon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.859 sec, (2)