CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ibs?

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Ghostfalcon Views: 1,399
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,167,424

Re: ibs?

The Liver Flush typically would only give me relief from IBS for a week or two, then it would start back up. I later found a cure for my IBS in such a simple thing as yogurt. I don't eat a ton of it. I get the large container of it from walmart for 1.67 and eat a tiny bowl of it each night. within a week of starting this my IBS went away. My husband began eating it also but was nervous since he has some dairy intolerence issues, but after about a week, it helped him also and seems to have made him more tolerant of the dairy.

My first handful of Liver-Flush were in the condition you are in. If one has such loose bowels, and now way to stop it, then you have to plow ahead and take your chance I think to take care of the larger issues at hand. I only did a Colon Cleanse with my first flush, but since then have only done it a few times, but many flushes without. I would defer to those with many more years of experience than mine though if they felt it was required.

Ghostfalcon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)