CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nervous Shaking?

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
  Views: 1,687
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,168,165

Re: Nervous Shaking?

Hi n8Kay. I realize your situation is not my situation but i did have similar symptoms of shaking and or tremors in my arms and on occasional in my legs. I have had a host of digestive issues. First diagnosis was hypokalemia ( low potassium) can be caused by different pharmaceutical agents or imbalanced diet. Second- MRI was done showing C4-C6 Spinal cord compression- not good but was told that was the cause and required surgery- I am currently trying holistic alternatives to avoid this. Third- I have made progressive changes to my diet ie. juicing healthy habits mostly raw and have seen a 95% reduction in tremors ( which leads me to believe it was a combination of nutritional deficiency and electrolyte imbalance). I still have some issues but plan on ordering MH LB/parasite /LGB cleanse shortly.

Ask yourself what your diet is like?
Ask yourself what are your eliminations like? Do you see whole food in your BM showing malaborption? Color changes? Not solid? etc.
Ask yourself what medications you have been on that might contribute or even medical conditions can predispose you if you have highly processed diet.

No doubt you will benefit from MH cleansing protocols and advice. IF you are showing signs of malaborption- start juicing to get appropriate nutrients into your cells rather than into the commode.

Write MH he may be better able to give you his specific advice regarding his protocols and check out his info online on his website.

The juicing , mostly raw diet helped me specifically in this area once the symptoms appeared. Try to take notice of what helps or what seems to worsens it. Prior to this I had also tried a lower bowel cleanse and water fasting. Change your lifestyle and you will change your life for the better and no matter what the circumstances the cleansing protocols will help you to that end.

Hope this helps you .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)