CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine...What I learned recently

Views: 2,116
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,154,955

Re: Iodine...What I learned recently

Good post. Thanks for putting it on CZ.

I was wondering if you or anyone could address the issue of Iodine allergy or the potential to induce it through Iodine supplementation.

Iodine allergy runs in the family as well as other allergic responses.

I was /am interested in Iodine from all that I have read about it but am concerned about Iodine allergy through daily exposure to it. This goes for other forms of intake ie. if you eat an apple daily etc. I generally practice rotation of foods to avoid this issue.

Some people with different forms of thyroid disease feel that it makes them worse which is a concern. But perhaps it has to do with that individual biochemistry.

Well I think the actions of the regulating agency is definitely not prohealth. With all we know on flouride why do we still have to supplement it in our water...Scary stuff that seems to be happening and is considered within acceptable standards.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)