CureZone   Log On   Join
It's called "honesty"

gilda Views: 3,794
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,168,448

It's called "honesty"

I'm not going to coddle you like the responders to "weird feelings"; you learned nothing from that and repulsed them with your self-serving self-absorption! And came back with the same whining, the same issues. They've had enough of that crap and i'm sure gf has or will reach her limit soon.

It's very clear you "get off" on your little temper tantrums (WHOSE wound up? I don't have them!) like a little Napoleon (short, too?) It's become an addiction for you. And I'm sure you look forward to making a fool of yourself again and hurting her so you can experience the addiction cycle again. I can assure you SHE won't find your anger "binding".

It's time to wake up before you spend the NEXT 30 years in anger and frustration. Good luck...you'll need it. You're stuck in your own delusion and stubbornness; the "past" isn't 3 months ago. The best predictor of a person's future behavior is their past behavior. That will only stop when you lose the anger.

P.S. Those who don't even know that women have testosterone don't have any business commenting on it out of ignorance! And if ALL have "fear of intimacy", why doesn't everyone react with anger and violence like R? Because we are all different. What accounts for those differences? Partly biology.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

6.484 sec, (1)