CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver flush and Proanthenols?

ghostfalcon Views: 696
Published: 13 years ago

Liver flush and Proanthenols?

I was just finishing up my last meal before beginning my fast for the day to flush tonight and realized one thing is different that I hadn't even thought about, so figured I better check it out before hand. I would hate to be sick as a dog from too much at once.

I recently began taking proanthenols, a strong antioxidant, to see if it would help with the portions of Psoriasis that the flush had not effected and to see if it truley boost the immune system as it's fans claim helping with autoimmune diseases.(supposedly an added bonus is FAB-u-L-O-U-S skin ... LOL, okay sounds a little too good to be true, but don't know until you try.) Is anyone familar with this antioxidant or have any thoughts on whether doing both at once would work okay? I'm still in my high dose phase for 7-10 days to build it up in my system and have already taken my full dose for the day. I've heard antioxidants can make you feel a bit ill sometimes in the beginning, but haven't had that problem so far, but don't want to push my luck adding a cleanse to it also if I shouldn't

Thanks, Melissa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)