CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dissemination (scattering)

pmj Views: 6,112
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,169,299

Re: Dissemination (scattering)

Hi, I am also getting scattering. I have pork Tapeworm and all the symptoms you talk about I also have. I have been feeling them go up my spine to my head and can feel them biting my brain. So that means nuerocyctercercosis is coming...BAD. I just hope and pray I do not get seizures, cuz that is the next bad thing to happen, according to the web. I emailed HW out of frustration and he says they are about 1 inch long when they do that and they would show up on a catscan. I also tryed the frozen castor oil pills one night and that sent a big one crawling up my spine from that. NO MORE herbs for me. I am using Febendezole and it gets to them in the tissues and the brain. The web searches tell me to do 400-600 mgs 2x day. I am also using Ivermectin which I believe numbs them and helps to pass them. Although, I havn't seen anything yet. I also ordered the prazi you spoke about from the fish pond suppliers. I plan to keep taking Prazi for 6 months. This is what I am going to stick with because I used Prazi in the past and it helped take the syptoms away one month ago. Hang in there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

4.345 sec, (1)