CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --where are you when your voice is really needed?--Is not curezone's mission still (Educate instead of Medicate) ???

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
  Views: 1,223
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 116,936

Re: --where are you when your voice is really needed?--Is not curezone's mission still (Educate instead of Medicate) ???

I was just offering my view that the 'social club' bit was really not called for since it insults some of the people you are actually trying to help, does it not? Previous to your arrival, there has been much information offered here that HAS helped people- from the liver flushes/kidney cleanses which have helped me personally to helpful findings of other regulars here whom have experimented on their own and reported back on what they found; your alkalizing drink has been shown to be a superior method for alkalizing and the invaluable missing puzzle piece so many of us have been searching for. No one incl. me is questioning your truth, your alkalizing principles or the effectiveness of the alkalizing drink; NO ONE HERE HAS ANYTHING BUT PRAISE FOR YOU MORELESS- in many people's eyes you are their saviour.

As for the previous poster asking I post under my username- I will post under my number when I please. Besides, very few people use their 'real' names anyway, yes?

Anyway, Curezone was a helpful resource before you came on the scene and it's much, much more valuable now that we have your views and advice.. just wanted to give my $.02 that it's really not productive to be condescending to others, but I won't belabor the point.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)