CureZone   Log On   Join
Budwig blend and open sores internally

Views: 1,498
Published: 13 years ago

Budwig blend and open sores internally

I really believe strongly in Dr. Budwig, the diet, the mixture and all her theories. I have no problems eating the mixture (in fact, I love the taste and I find I CRAVE it).

My question is this..... I recently found out that I have "sores" (don't know what else to call them) in my small and large intestines. The doc says that some are "like ulcers" and some are definitely malignant.

I've been experiencing a lot of bleeding and have black tarry stools. So obviously there are "open" areas in my intestines. I want to use the Budwig mixture because I think it could help me out in a lot of ways (I'm barely getting any nutrition now.... it hurts my whole system to eat.... and I can't go the bathroom without using an enema)

So my question (sorry for the diversion) is...... if you use the Budwig mixture and have what amounts to SEVERE leaky gut-like holes in your system, won't the mixture just go right through the intestines and into my body/bloodstream, making everything worse??? I know that basically EVERYTHING else I eat does this. Does the mixture act differently and not cause this problem? Because I've heard of her using it successfully with stomach/intestinal/colon cancers.... so she must have somehow addressed this issue.

Any help would be so greatly appreciated.

I wish you all well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)