CureZone   Log On   Join
Dogs not well

SGDora Views: 1,356
Published: 13 years ago

Dogs not well

Hi MH

I have been searching old posts to find out how I can help my dogs who are under the weather at this time. Last week they spent a lot of time at my neighbors. My neighbor uses that awful febreeze and apparently has those plugged in air fresheners. I think this may be why they are both suffering with weepy eyes, my shepard is constipated and is limping, she suffers from cronic ear infections. She also has a lump on her leg which she keeps licking. (hot spot? what ever that means)I feed them the commercial raw food diet and recently they have been enjoying lecithin. I would like to give them some of your herbs but I don't know where to start. I have just put some Oregano oil in their water.

I have the following herbs from you in my cupboard. Oregano Oil, Cayenne Oil, Garlic Oil, Dewormer, LBB, BF&C, Mrs. Barefoot, No Crash, Slippery Elm, sorghum molasses, and B&W Ointment. Can you tell me which ones to give them and how much? If you have other herbs which I have not purchased yet please let me know so I can order them.

Thanks MH
Hope you can help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)