CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gilda

rygar. Views: 3,905
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,170,699

Re: Gilda

I think for me personally,whenever I stress out about something the act of stressing itself creates those imbalances and further causes damage.I think it's cortisol or something like that is released during times of stress,that and adrenaline,epinephrine
and a host of other powerful hormones are released..next thing you know I am in this horrible state and for me personally..it's from bottling up alot of what I am thinking and feeling without any real release of it.

Working out releases aggression but also increases testosterone,though I am rarely depressed after a good workout.

I just think I need better coping skills lol.

When I am manic,it's usually because of a lack of proper diet.When I am depressed
it's usually concerning a key unresolved issue or problem and I dwell on it,those problems usually arise during the times of when I am really out of whack in general;
diet,lack of sleep,too much alky etc.

Most of the time though I am pretty much even keel.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.156 sec, (1)