CureZone   Log On   Join
One meal a day fast?

Luck Be A Lady Views: 1,439
Published: 13 years ago

One meal a day fast?

One meal a day fast - I've seen it mentioned here - what are the protocols? I'd like to here from this group...

How much protein is needed in that meal, and can it be animal based (I myself just use a little fish, chicken and goat milk, but usually quite a few raw almonds at any given time).

What time of the day should it be eaten?

How many fluids and what type (can juices be drank)?

Is a gallon of distilled water to much?

Can liver flushs be done safely during the fast?

Enemas?

What is the optimal duration of a one meal a day fast (day's, weeks, month)???

And last but not least, is the One Meal a Day Fast (or fasting in general) the best route to clear out accumulated waste product's - including metal's?

I am transitioning from a standard organic whole foods diet, to much more of a alkalizing diet as well. I have been using quite a few supplement's but am dropping most all of them with the exception of pro-biotics till I have some decent flora back, and Thorne B- complex and flax oil. Then just relying on food and organic tea's like rose-hips for C, dandelion and horsetail for minerals (if at all) etc. I am hoping this will help me keep further toxins low (I'm sick as a dog with fatigue, brain fog (probably heavy parasites), and arthritis right now). Doing anti-parasite work, rebounding and liver, colon, kidney cleansing. That's pretty much all I know to do, other than some fasting. It sure would be nice to have more oxygen and sugar in the brain though. All the gunk and acid - ugg!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)