CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: One meal a day fast?

MH 108 Views: 1,473
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,171,021

Re: One meal a day fast?

One meal a day fast - I've seen it mentioned here - what are the protocols? I'd like to here from this group...
BETTER YET, WHY DON'T YOU READ AND NOT JUST TRUST OTHERS THAT CAN TELL YOU ANYTHING THEY PLEASE.

How much protein is needed in that meal,
SOUNDS LIKE YOUR EDUCATED WITH FALSE SCIENCE, HUMANS MAKE ALL THEY NEED FROM BREATHING AIR/SUNSHINE, NO FOOD THEY STUFF IN THEIR MOUTH EVER CREATES A LIVING CELL.

and can it be animal based
DEAD ANIMAL PROTEIN????? IT MEANS THE ANIMAL IS DEAD PERIOD, YOU CAN EAT IT, THAT IS YOUR CHOICE, BUT IT HAS ZERO TO DO WITH HEALTH/PROTEIN.

(I myself just use a little fish, chicken and goat milk, but usually quite a few raw almonds at any given time).
BETTER CHOICES THAN THE AVERAGE PERSON.

What time of the day should it be eaten?

How many fluids and what type (can juices be drank)?
ONLY JUICES ARE HUMAN FOODS. ONE HALF GALLON DAILY BEING THE BEST AMOUNTS.

Is a gallon of distilled water to much?
I SUGGEST YES, UNLESS THE DIET IS BAD, THEN YOU MAY NEED EVEN MORE. ANYTHING OVER 1/2 GALLON DAILY IS HARD ON THE KIDNEYS.

Can liver flushs be done safely during the fast?
LECITHIN CAN BE DONE SAFELY 24/7 FOR LIFE, THE NASTY LIVER FLUSH CAN BE DONE EVERY 3-5 DAYSIN AN EMERGENCY OR DO AS DR. HULDA CLARK DOES AND DO 1 PER MONTH UNTIL YOU DIE........... I SUGGEST LECITHIN AND FORGET ALL THE LIVER FLUSES; "unless" YOU HAVE A STONE STUCK AND CAN'T WAITE 3 DAYS ON LECITHIN.

Enemas?
WHAT FOR? IF YOUR TOO OLD TO WALK TO THE TOILET THEN THEY ARE CALLED FOR.

What is the optimal duration of a one meal a day fast (day's, weeks, month)???
LIFE.

And last but not least, is the One Meal a Day Fast (or fasting in general) the best route to clear out accumulated waste product's - including metal's?
YES, THE BODY CAN'T EXPEL THE BAD STUFF IF YOUR CONSTANTLY PUTTING POUNDS OF IT IN VERY DAY.

I am transitioning from a standard organic whole foods diet, to much more of a alkalizing diet as well.
REAL ORGANIC MEANS RAW FRUITS WHICH IS ALKALIZING IF CHEWED TO A LQIUID FIRST. OTHERWISE THE WORD "ORGANIC" IS PRACTICALLY A WORTHLESS WORD ANYMORE.

I have been using quite a few supplement's but am dropping most all of them with the exception of pro-biotics till I have some decent flora back, and Thorne B- complex and flax oil. Then just relying on food and organic tea's like rose-hips for C, dandelion and horsetail for minerals (if at all) etc. I am hoping this will help me keep further toxins low (I'm sick as a dog with fatigue, brain fog (probably heavy parasites), and arthritis right now). Doing anti-parasite work, rebounding and liver, colon, kidney cleansing. That's pretty much all I know to do, other than some fasting. It sure would be nice to have more oxygen and sugar in the brain though. All the gunk and acid - ugg!

YOU WILL FIND LECITHIN THE BRAIN miracle food, since the brain is 50% human lecithin.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (2)