CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gilda

gilda Views: 3,998
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,170,699

Re: Gilda

Just correcting erroneous assertions, such as ..."Also much of what you are describing is not specific to men, so the problem is not a function of too much testosterone." Besides being WRONG...

What happened to NOT making irresponsible diagnosis? You don't know...you have even less an idea of his testosterone level than I do, not having experienced it yourself.

I have no doubt you would react the same way if I started spouting ignorant, erroneous contradictions of your estrogen issues!

Uh, and what happened to..."You are welcome to post more about this on my forum, if you'd like. I will also check back here to see if you have replied to this post.

...!!However, I have no interest in wading through any further hostile posts in this thread. They do not serve to help anyone or promote any sort of healing, and I will not subject myself to unwarranted aggression and pain."

Just a glutton for punishment?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.938 sec, (1)