CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am such a fool..

rygar. Views: 3,423
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,171,337

Re: I am such a fool..

I told her I was moody and that's about it.She just turned 21 and has led a pretty sheltered life compared to my dangerous and horrible past as a youth...it's actually why I am so drawn to her in the first place,she is the one person in my life that isn't corrupt.

I am not against meds but I'd rather just ride it out.I used to be REALLY heavily into natural supplementation but after a few months off the subject I never got back into it seeing only marginal results from them.I seen alot of physical results and some emotional from bodybuilding supplementation but more negatives then positives especially concerning my mental state.

I kinda cycled in and out of raw foods (meats/fats) to being on the warrior diet
for nearly 5 years,to a phase where I was really into 'cleansing' and 'detoxing'
to now where I really don't care lol.I drink like a champ and smoke like a chimney,
I still eat pretty well and workout semi-regularly.Strong like Oxen!~
(:

I guess I just got frustrated from doing all of that stuff and not feeling nor looking any better though I am incredibly lean with great definition for the last
few years.

I have a strong suspicion that alot of my moods centers eating the wrong foods,
not enough protein/fats,too much sodium/ preservatives ,not enough water and hypoglycemia.On the Warrior diet my bloodsugar stayed pretty stable and I felt
great most of the day once the hunger subsided,but I just got tired of being hungry
all the time and at night I just couldn't eat as much as they prescribed anymore.

Kinda just going with the flow..avoiding wheat,over processed foods and eating more
veggies,protein/fats and complex carbs.Kinda like what I have been doing just less
obsessive about it and just eating what I know is right for me.

(:

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.906 sec, (1)