CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ordered Praziquantel, Diatomaceous Earth, and lots of cloves

tomato Views: 2,226
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,171,852

Re: Ordered Praziquantel, Diatomaceous Earth, and lots of cloves

I have tried the Diatomaceous Earth. I spoke to Gayle about this and all my uses of
it. Maybe I didn't talk to board about it? I put in my shoes and all the family.
I place around my chairs in house and in the vehicles to clean away any minute thing
lingering.
I put on my shelves to discourage the flying things and the lying things that happen upon various areas.
I spread in the yard and on floors. I leave there to run off the fleas we had problems with and we don't own dogs or cats. How yards get fleas??? I don't think the town dogs come visiting much?
It is good for ants too. It is good for babies but in a different way it is healthy for de to be around them. It is good for children too. It is good for humans and bad for fleas, insects, it is placed in dry beans and rice to run off weavils. fed to horses to run off the flies around horse's tails. It is good for the pioneers who had
to include de in their flour so it can go further. It is good for removing large parasites. I had to swallow a lot of it though. I was so destituted I placed in caps
to ingest and spreaded all over my food, and I would even place in my liquid and down
it for 3 weeks to may be month. Could have been longer can't remember. Just looked in my toilet bowel and saw a six inch worm with the foam around it. It was my reward
for working so hard to treat myself.
a website email would be helpful since I am not use to doing that kind of searching
and finding stuff like that was not easy for me.
tomato

cloves was the 3rd ingredient a common person gave to Clark to finish out her parasite remedy. It was used to purify/clean.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.391 sec, (1)