CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ordered Praziquantel, Diatomaceous Earth, and lots of cloves

tomato Views: 2,170
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,171,949

Re: Ordered Praziquantel, Diatomaceous Earth, and lots of cloves

must have a poor grade. Not all DE is good. Some can be old too.
The cloves was too strong for me and did not work like you said. Sorry we all are
different. But I will stand behind my DE because it has done nothing to me but good
and I won't allow you to turn people away from it's many uses and aids. All you have
to do is read and research to find that it works. All you have to do is place it around your home and see what critters you find dead. Too much history how the pioneers used it was enough for me to believe in it. Cloves is a disinfectant and
strong smelling for uses too. I do not if you are for real but I know de is for someone out there to simply try. It does not hurt babies or humans. The flies from
horse's tails swishing in the sun do not like de either. Ants do not like de. I have
gotten very large Ascaris worms out of me simply be using de. It took me about 3 weeks
to a month but to get rid of large large parasites was worth the trouble.
Sorry but you must had gotten a hold of something or did not use it long enough or
some good reason.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)