CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: One meal a day fast?

vx Views: 1,282
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,171,445

Re: One meal a day fast?

I really like this ideal but I have some thoughts on this.

Plants still need water. If a plant doesn't get water they die. Plants still need minerals, if you plant a plant in a mineral deficient soil, either it doesn't flourish or it can also die.

If we're concerned about coming closer to nature, why aren't there some animals and plants that are breathairians? They all injest water and some kind of food from what I can tell. Why would humans be different?

Even if we could be breathairians, the glands that would be used for this are unused and dead, and probably would be for most people.

As well, who has the time or ability to live outside all day naked? :) For almost all of us, it isn't possible to be a breathairian just because we can't be outside naked all day.

Breathairian is an idealism and I understand that, but I'm agree with you in the sense that if everyone did get more sunshine and fresh air, I'm sure we could all eat less, just like you're saying.

I really like this idea and I'm interested in learning more, but those are some thoughts I had.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)