CureZone   Log On   Join
I don't care if you KNOW...you better ask...EVERYBODY READ

Views: 2,074
Published: 13 years ago

I don't care if you KNOW...you better ask...EVERYBODY READ

I swore on my family for 7-8 years I had FBO and BB. I SWORE to it. I heard comments. I saw people's faces. I heard people talking about it....I KNEW IT. I never talked to anybody about it. I was petrified. I thought it was just an unspoken rule around me and everybody followed suit. Until a few days ago. I asked 3 people close to me, and they swore, SWORE, I do not smell or have halitosis. I asked them, even when they first met me, in case they just got used to the smell, and they said never have they noticed ANYTHING. I asked the girl I have been seeing for the past few months, and she laughed at me. :( I'm telling you, if you haven't talked to anybody about this, DO IT NOW! I was so scared. It honestly took me about 15 to 20 minutes of just stuttering the words bad breath to someone, but I finalyl spit them out.

You guys HAVE TO DO IT! I don't care what you tell me, you have to do it. Even like Cabel says, you need tot talk to people about it. I have wasted some of the funnest years of my life somehow believing I suffered from this. I never thought my mind could do this, and I bet you don't think yours could either. Check my post, I have been posting here for over a year trying to find remedies. I never tried one for my brain. I read a couple of these post and actually remember muttering that I WISH that was me, that I was just delusional. I laughed at them. I'm telling you guys, TALK TO SOMEONE. I know your scared, but do it...it might save your life.

Thanks to everyone who helped me here,
I will def. be checking in from time to time,
I don't know if I should see a psych or a physician but,

TAKE CARE

ASK SOMEONE!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)