CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Weather Channel owner considers suing AlGore for fraud.

2Sirius Views: 1,098
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,145,337

Re: Weather Channel owner considers suing AlGore for fraud.

What a wimp tellarude what is you scientific background! From some university of useful idiots!
Point is there is no consensis like the new world order puppets at the UN and ICCP claim' there is a ton of real apolitical Science that disputes AWG !
I do however have enough Science back ground to know a scam when I see one! I think its more a matter of having an open mind and a willingness to look at both sides of the story ,unlike the drones like yourself who believe anything they read in the establish media owned and operated by the paradigm of the apoclyptic chicken little scare tactics that fool the ignorent into paying higher taxes and higher prices for the fuels that keep our homes warm are dinner cooked are vehicles mobile and our economy flowing forward ! Food price escalation and food shortages are all part of the high cost of oil dispite the fact that we are now facing a fuel glut!
The problem with you univerity trained liberals is you cant see the forest through the tree,your gods(professors) are part and parcel to the social scientist whose real job is mental debriefing and instilling the politically correct way of thinking!
You people are your own worse enemy! You somehow beleive that mainstream Science is the beginninhg and endall of science ,when in fact its based on the power system of tenor and reputation and the strongarm tactics of the elitist groups like the Rockefeller institute and the UNs ICCP Drones to the powers that be!

Maybe if you had the gonads to read the info and studies posted through out this forum you may through the dark and dreary mind of yours be enlightened for the first time in your life! Nah Im sure its much easier to get your feux scientific knowledge through Oprah and the other zionist controlled stooges!
Go ahead support this fraud but you are automatically disqualified from ever complaining about the price of energy in this country! When gasoline is 10 bucks a gallon you can pat yourself on the back and say I was responsible for this, however it would'nt be wise to let the "common blue collar man" hear you brag about it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.984 sec, (2)