CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bad Breath? Body Odor? Gone!

renee43607 Views: 12,257
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,153,103

Re: Bad Breath? Body Odor? Gone!

Try flossing after each meal. Gargle with peroxide for two minutes after using a good tongue scraper. Scrape maybe six times. Put a little salt and baking soda in a container and scoop some up on your toothbrush. Not too much salt. It's just for an abrasive. Then brush your teeth, tongue, inside of your cheeks and the roof of your mouth with baking soda. Finally, rinse with cool water then gargle with peroxide again (like mouthwash) to complete. Do this at least morning and night. ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT!! This will kill the nasty bacteria that gathers in your mouth. Stop using those over the counter tooth pastes and mouth washes. They can make it worse because of the alcohol in them. If you shower in the morning before brushing, gargle with the peroxide while doing this. The longer the better.
I know how you feel and this is what I have found to work best. I have my 8 year old tell me if my breath stinks or not. Kids are brutally honest.
OHHH! Hold your head back and stick your tongue out while you gargle so that the peroxide can reach the back of your tongue then spit. Good luck and many blessings to you. This is a painful thing to live through.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)