Re: Gas, by MH

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
charlie7 Views: 1,827
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,179,967

Re: Gas, by MH

Yeah I was reading about the KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS and they have a interesting history. I wonder if they have anything to do with Columbus? Also the Knights of Malta and masonry your country certainly has some interesting special interest groups who have shaped the untied States to the way it is today, and 90% of Americans know nothing about them.

I really can't decide which is the most despicable organization in the world, it is a close battle between the vatican church and the british royal family but I think the pope wins. I know what you are talking about with woman and walking into a church I don't understand how any one male or female can walk in there knowing what periods these people have taken us through. They are also both linked up through international admiralty banking anyways and I think that is why the union jack is printed on the center of the vatican and also where we get the term "double cross" from.

The united States is ruled by the British and the vatican. You should see my country we even have incorporation papers and a SEC filling in Washington I should post them up one day. I found the papers and securities numbers for a company called AUSTRALIA and also another British company call the united States founded in 1871 with registration in London. Both bankrupted in 1929 and owning money to British banks.

I have just found out the united States and America are two very different things. The employees or "citizens" of a this foreign incorporation called the united States must live under so called "laws" which are really just corporate charters or by laws for a company and are really just Acts and Statutes and not laws at all, big difference. While America is meant to be a free country operating under common law and not under maritime admiralty laws.

Deceiving world we live in. It is ridiculous how these people manipulate us!

Take it easy MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)