Re: A local church, by MH

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
charlie7 Views: 945
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,179,969

Re: A local church, by MH

Thanks MH! Sounds like a great plan. Even tho Australia is also going down the drain we still have heaps of outback where no ones even been, just need some guns.

You have really made me take a good look at how our world is run and I have learnt so much about human health from you. Also started me doing homework on these so called cannon "laws" from rome, banking, churches, hospitals and the pyramids. I've been reading so many of these old occult books and it is amazing how things really operate and how much we were never told. I must thank ya for that, woke me up.

Oh by the way an observation, out of all the different cities I've been in the three biggest building/institutions everywhere are always British banks, hospitals and churches (in Asia they are temples but none the less) I am starting to get the feeling that the same people gave us all three.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.483 sec, (1)