CureZone   Log On   Join
broken blood vessel in left eye after diluted tea tree oil put in both ears

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
megalina Views: 6,827
Published: 13 years ago

broken blood vessel in left eye after diluted tea tree oil put in both ears

Hello,
Last night I put a extremely diluted amount of tea tree oil on a Q-tip and used it in my ears. Oh my gosh...the pain!

Anyway, I woke up several times during the night with tingling and pain in a circle around my ears several inches out like big ear muffs, pain in my throat, sinuses, neck and a migraine. I seemed to have a hang over like I have never felt before today.

I had read you shouldn't put tea tree oil in your ears but from the research I had read it seemed the people who had reactions from this put non-diluted tree tea oil in their ears for several years and then had hearing problems. I can hear just fine. Though my ears feel a little numb.

The scariest part of this whole things is my eye seems to have had a blood vessel(s) break in it and now my left eye where most of the pain radiating from my left ear was is now a pool of blood on the left side of my eye and above my pupil. It looks really gross but does not hurt at all.

My question is: Is this normal? Should I be concerned? I do not want to go to the doctor unless it could be an emergency!

My history:
I have suffered from water in my ears since I was under the age of 10 (I am now 39) and recently realized I probably of some sort of candida in my ears. When I would think I had an ear infection, the doctors would tell me I had water in my ears but my ear was not infected and I would have to wait it out and would prescribe something for the pain...again.

I have treating myself for Candidiasis for a little of month. I suffered from the die off effect for about 3 -4 weeks and haven't had too much of a reaction for 2 weeks until today. I have been using a couple off drops of tea tree oil in a soaking bath with baking soda for over a weeks.

In the past, most doctors tell me my symptoms are all in my head but in the past 2 years I have been diagnosed with pneumonia, cholestasis, bronchitis, migraines, anxiety, depression, eczema, obesity, low blood pressure, appendicitis (which they have removed), gestational diabetes, while I was pregnant I was told my organs were shutting down one by one, my anemia was 6.9 before my c-section, I did have a blood transfusion which I then had an allergic reactions to and I looked like a bowling pin from the swelling and then had my incision open enough to have water and blood squirt out of my like a water balloon with a pin sized whole in it for the next 2 weeks soak a diaper I had wrapped around my incision in about an hour (It was incredibly gross), oh the list goes on and on...

I have been taking the following vitamins and supplements: garlic, olive tree oil, grape seed oil, acidophilus, apple cider vinegar, and a multi vitamin from GNC. Also, taking the baths with baking soda and tea tree oil nightly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.109 sec, (2)