CureZone   Log On   Join
yeast and diet...

Sariaya Views: 1,535
Published: 15 years ago

yeast and diet...

hello my name is cashlyn and i have had yeast for over 5 years now...i know the cause of it was because i was on birth control for many years..i was on birth control for 10 years..i was on a non yeast diet before and lost alot of wait ...but i got so frustrated and now i gained all my weight and more i was weighing 130 lbs and now i weigh 176 lbs...i have gained alot of weight and i been depressed so i know thats why im eating also...i was wondering if anyone can give me a non yeast diet that i can follow to maintain my weight again...i just got married recently we been married for about a month i told my husband about how i get yeast infections off and on...and there are some nights where i just cry and im soo angry cuz of it..and sometimes im so scared cuz i dont know what my husband must be thinking...also i dunno if its dandruff or what iv never had it before...but i scalp itches sometimes is part of the yeast? also i take anxiety pills when i need them i dont take them all the time...can that cause yeast?..well all i know is that i need some help asap...thanks

CASH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

1.266 sec, (1)